1. Establishment of relief and development projects that aim at serving the community in Lebanon.
2. Finding a stable living environment for the people in need in Lebanon.
3. Empowerment of needy people in Lebanon and turning them to form a positive contributor in the society.
4. Building the capacities of the civil society institutions in Lebanon.
5. Broadening the coordination between humanitarian institutions as well as working towards finding an integrated system for the charitable work in Lebanon.
6. Transferring the status of the refugees and the needy people in Lebanon to the Lebanese civil and official parties and to the international institutions plus helping those refugees and building bridges between them and the host society.
7. Defending human rights and human dignity and making the voice of the oppressed heard in accordance with the international laws.
8. Protecting women’s and children’s rights in Lebanon.
9. Maintaining the social values and heritage and spreading environmental awareness.
1. Working towards having the Union as the outstanding cover and the essential reference for the humanitarian work in Lebanon.
2. Working towards achieving a strategic partnership with many Arab and international organizations.
3. Achieving a high level of global proficiency in the charitable work in Lebanon according to international regulations and standards of the humanitarian work.
4. Establishment of civil society organizations that possess sustainable and high proficiency capacities, which helps in human care, in order to recover the society.
5. Having the Union and the members of the Union as the leading local party that gain the confidence of the international and local donors in regard to humanitarian projects in Lebanon.